Sunny weather food = Break out the ceviche. It's worth sourcing a good-quality, fresh, sustainable fish for this Peruvian favourite.
I based my version on Felicity Cloake's:
- 200g skinless seabream fillets, very thinly sliced,
- combined with generous sea salt +
- juice of 3 limes +
- juice of 1/2 orange +
- a few scrapes of orange zest +
- 1 finely chopped chilli +
- 1/2 a thinly sliced red onion
Give it 10 minutes of marination - then combine with 5 thin sliced radishes and a big fistful of coriander leaves.